♥♥2PM♥♥Hottest♥♥

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Officially the Dragon Year!

Posted by Unknown
Yay..Dragon year is in now...ermm It's the Black Dragon year / Black Water Dragon to be precise. Happy 2012 guys! I heard that this is rear as it only comes like once in 60 years.


Dragon is a legendary animal and it is symbol of emperor in China. Since the Dragon is coated with mysterious color, Chinese consider that the dragon is unpredictable, untouchable and people cannot see its head and tail at the same time. Therefore, we can might see something unexpected happening in 2012. Also a person with too many dragons in the Chinese astrology birth chart will become smarter, sly and unpredictable in the coming year.

It's gonna be a great year for the Rabbits this year according to the 2012 prediction. Didn't read much on other zodiac animals thou~! keke...since I was born on the Rabbit year. Generally, as the Rabbit and Dragon have good affiliation with each other, you can expect things to good more smoothly for the Rabbit this year. I'm gonna give this prediction a go again as what I have read a year ago, it's actually quite accurate as the prediction for us rabbits on 2011 is not that promising. And it's really noticeable throughout the whole 2011 year. So, yea...see what 2012 will brings us la.

Happy CNY! Happy 2012 guys! =)
Hope it brings out the best in every aspect you are achieving. 
Ohya! I just purchased my first book from Amazon yesterday. Will upload the details once I got the book. Hehehe...super excited. I'm so gonna start self teach myself to be more fluent in the language! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

K GongJu Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea