♥♥2PM♥♥Hottest♥♥

Saturday 8 June 2013

My 2PM GROWN Album

Posted by Unknown
2PM 3rd Album - [GROWN] Version A.
Pointing up: This portion of the album even glows in-the-dark! ^^
Finally received my GROWN version A copy! Been dying to listen to the whole tracks *not wanting to listen online first-hand..keke* The album consists of the CD & with a 52-page photobook.
 Immediately flipping thru the whole photobook!!♥
Jun.K looks amazing with his new hair-do.
 And bet most the HOTTEST didn't even know that some of the alphabets below glows in-the-dark!
Try to spot the words that appear. Hint: Members' name ^^
JYP has done it again. HOTTEST~! Get ready to be annoyed with yet another JYP whisper! keke ^^
By the time I'd pen down this post, I've almost listen to the whole album track for more than 10 times & counting! ㅎㅎ

Where I got my copy from? This time was the first from ShopforHottests. Contact them: Shopfor Hottests
 My parcel received in a very good condition! Securely bubble-wrap & poster in-a-tube. 
Other than the album, I got a complimentary group's card with Jun.K's one! ^^
Also a hand-braclet!
All these for under RM 70
 
And here's the poster I got: Member Chansung ㅠ-ㅠ
Yea..I'm just not that fond of him (at least only among 2PM members la~)
Not saying that I'm not happy receiving it ^^
But I wanted Jun.K's one so badly~~ Too bad the stock is running out~ ㅠㅠ
Who wants to switch with me??? keke...

Shopfor Hottests' Verdict: Queries are responded quite fast, once items are ship we are notified thru the seller's FB page. Received my copy within a day! Efficient~Efficient~ ^^
The only downside is that I specifically stated that I wanted Jun.K's poster, but gotten Chansung's one. Well that's because the stock is limited~~haih what can I do~~ Overall I'm quite happy with my purchased! Given that they have replace the flaw with additional Jun.K card & not to mention the braclet! Thanks thanks~~ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

K GongJu Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea