♥♥2PM♥♥Hottest♥♥

Tuesday 6 March 2012

~Cute panda~

Posted by Unknown
Recently just took out all the samples & free gifts I got from last year's shopping spree...keke..Found this!
I nearly forgotten that I have this cute panda bookmark that I got from Etude House.
Missing You series bookmark! 

It's so cute...giving a peek-a-boo face! =)
Out of the 4 flavours, I love the peach one..It's the best! Smells absolutely delicious.. =)
Bought it last year in Etude House for RM 29.90 I think..can't really remember. But it's damn expensive for a 30ml hand cream. I notice that all Korean series cosmetic brand in Malaysia has a huge price markup! This hand cream you could get it for USD 4.50 only online~~which is estimated to be around RM 13-14. How cheap can it be! Haih...Recently found on G-Market too.
The packaging is also unique! Perfect for refiling your fav lotion! And what's more the box for this cute hand cream is made from 100% recycled paper too~~Cute Cute...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow, that is really cute~

Post a Comment

 

K GongJu Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea