♥♥2PM♥♥Hottest♥♥

Thursday 19 April 2012

~~True Friend~~

Posted by Unknown
No Man is an Island entire of itself! I love this phrase so much, and am happy that they are there with me thru thick & thin.Just Earlier this week, I received an email spreading the sisterly love all around.Never knew there is such thing called "Sister's Day".

To my Girlfriends:

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. 
Love the ones who don't just because you can. Believe  everything happens for a reason. 
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. 

If it changes your life, let it. Kiss slowly. Forgive quickly. 
God never said life would be easy.  He just promised it would be worth it. 


I am only as strong as the wine I drink, the hairspray I use and the friends I have. 
To the cool women that have touched my life... here's to you! 

I was really touched by this! And yes, no matter how you acted out; there's always a friend at your back leading you the way back on the right track! 

Just as how my big bros "look" out for me! Really a true "good" friend they can be! Wahahah...
Good Friends, when they cannot pull you up,
 they won't let you down neither.
True Friend
Yea, this is how they are as friends right?! Haha.. Bringing out rocks & rope just so that I won't fall... 흠하하하하하하하....LOLxxx
Thanks but no thanks guys! =)
But Anyway, really appreciate it when they are there every single step of the way. Cheers! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

K GongJu Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea