♥♥2PM♥♥Hottest♥♥

Saturday 30 March 2013

It's Our Birthday! March Babies ♥

Posted by Unknown
Say HI to my twins!
♥♥♥♥
생일축하해 이는 내 동생에는 내 친구 야...
Happy Birthday guys!! ^^

~~Pics spam time~~
With all my 친구, 동생
Uahahahaha....T^T
I can't even reach the "A".....why la you guys so tall one..so not fair ㅋ
Izzn't this pretty??! I wanna have my own kitchen design in this way too~~ But it gonna cost a tonne ㅠㅠ
Us according to our height...Ahahaha!! This is hilarious! I didn't even took notice of it when we were standing there till I saw this pic.. =P
Oh! Don't mind those 2 with the newspaper...conveniently there's some material left there & they wanted to "look" like they were the book-wormy type..
Sceech...talk about pretentious...it so obvious k guys!! hahaha
But I still like this pic the most! me look all girly like...which I'm not! HA
~~Peace out Y'all~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

K GongJu Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea